Away From the Office is accepting guest posts from travel bloggers and travel writers. If you’re a blogger, guest posts are a great way to get exposure and build your brand. If you’re a freelance writer, guest posts are a great way to build your portfolio. Away From the Office generates approximately 15,000 page views per month, ensuring your contribution will be exposed to a wide audience.
Have an amazing experience, a stunning photo or travel tips you want to share? Read the guidelines and submission details below.
Guest posting guidelines:
- Send me a message with your proposed topic and a link to your blog or previously published articles.
- Submit content with at least one photo that you own the rights to or is free to distribute on the Internet. Submissions without any photos will not be published.
- Post original content that has never been published before. If your post is published on Away From the Office, it may not be published anywhere else on the Internet.
- Your posts must be well-written and free of typos and grammatical errors.
- You must link to your guest post on your social accounts. In return, your post will be promoted on all Away From the Office social channels.
- You may include your bio at the end of your post, along with 3 links either to your blog or social media pages.
Interested in guest posting? Head over to my contact page.